23 June, 2017
The Ourimbah Campus is hosting a panel discussion on fairy tale and fandom. Not a wizard? No worries Muggles are allowed to attend.
The panel discussion will be followed by a movie screening of Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone. You must register online with Eventbrite to attend.
Visit the Ourimbah Library to see a wonderful Harry Potter display and check out some HP items such as:
Wondering which House the Sorting Hat will put you in? Go to PotterMore to find out.
20 June, 2017
This is a day to celebrate the positive contributions of refugees to Australian society.
Get the facts visit The Refugee Council of Australia
Learn more from the Library’s ebook and streaming video collections
19 June, 2017
NEED TO FIND INFORMATION IN A RUSH?
- Chat or email
- Phone Zone: +61(0) 2 4913 8800
- Drop into the Library and speak to a Librarian
- Book a time in advance
- Book a Library Live session to speak face-to-face with a Librarian online
Self help online
And if you’re pulling an all-nighter in the Library please ask us about our Winter Warmers pack.
THIS PROJECT FUNDED BY SSAF
7 June, 2017
You now have two choices for printing:
- A new FollowMe option
- The existing printing option
FollowMe printing lets you use your UON ID card to release and pay for printing at any Library multifunction printer/photocopier (MFD).
To send printing via the FollowMe print option:
- Select StudentPrint from your PC printer list. The default is Black and White unless colour is selected in Printer Properties.
- Click ok to send your printing. Jobs will expire after 24 hours.
To release printing at the Library MFDs:
- Swipe your UON ID card and select ‘My print jobs’.
- Choose printing for release and select ‘Print’.
- Collect your printing. Payment will be deducted from your account. Remember to logout.
Library staff are available if you need help.
2 June, 2017
Currently, the ability to access login/register option for Cochrane Library via Wiley is not functional, with access affected to the following:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
While the Development Team at Wiley have advised the fix for this issue will be available in August 2017, they have supplied a ‘workaround’ which can be obtained by submitting a request via ASAP