If you have any outstanding debts with the University of Newcastle, including Library fines, you will not be eligible to re enroll or receive your exam results and academic records.
Please check MyLibrary in NEWCAT+ to view any outstanding charges/fines.
- Pay fines online here
- Enter your student number, staff number or library card number
- Select the fines you wish to pay or part pay
- Select your preferred payment method (Visa, Mastercard, Paypal)
- Enter your email address for your receipt to be sent
- Enter payment details in the secure form
- Once payment is complete it will take a few minutes for your University record to be cleared
Any issues? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Online via Credit and Debit Cards + Paypal
- At the Library via Eftpos + Credit Card
- By phone via Credit and Debit Card +61 2 49215850 during library hours