You’re not just another statistic – the Library Survey is about getting real feedback and we take it seriously. Over the years we have responded to your comments to improve UON Library spaces with new and relevant services. See more here.
In the last two years we’ve:
- relocated to a new location with a brand new library for our Newcastle City Campus
- created a new Course Readings area in the AIC
- increased online resources – now more than 600,000 ebooks and 80,000+ journals
- introduced a new ‘survival station’ at Huxley with the help of SSAF funding
- upgraded the Ourimbah Library air conditioning system
But wait – there’s more … we also
- improved wireless access and provided more data and power outlets
- extended our CHAT service for longer weekday hours and to weekends too
- improved access to our Book-a-Librarian services
- introduced an online face-to-face Librarian service – Library Live
And coming soon
- an improved digital Course Readings system
- more online tutorials to add to our growing suite of accessible instructional tools
So thank you for taking the time to complete our survey and remember besides the free drink, fill in the voucher and you could win a bluetooth speaker or $50 credit card.
The survey finishes this Sunday May 20th.
Take the survey and tell us what you think.