From Wednesday 30th May – Tuesday 6th June it’s Stress Less Week at UON Campuses.
Check out what the Library’s doing to help you stress less as the end of semester and the exam period approaches:
- Winter Warmers: After the cafes close, students studying in our Information Commons and 24 hour spaces can get a free Winter Warmers pack from the Service Zone. The SSAF funded packs include tea or coffee, sugar, milk, biscuits, a disposable cup and a stirrer. Soups and soy milk are also available.
- Extended study hours: From 7am on Monday 28 May Library opening hours at Newcastle City campus Library have been extended to 24/7. This is in addition to the 24 hour common spaces already available on the ground and first floors.
- AIC reopening 24/7: The AIC has resumed 24/7 opening hours.
- Book a Librarian from anywhere: Book an appointment to see a librarian in advance, or drop in to see us during business hours. You can book a face-to-face consultation, chat to a librarian online, send a question via email or text, or even book an online Library Live video consultation. There’s always a way to contact us, even if you’re off campus.
- Subject Resource Guides: Our librarians have compiled lots of useful tips and tricks for you in the Subject Resource Guides. Click the link on the Library home page and scroll through to find your subject alphabetically. Find out how to search the catalogue (NewCat+), what journal databases to use for your research and handy referencing hints.
Remember to keep calm and visit the Library – we’re here to help you get through this busy period.
Need help? Ask the Library